Friday, April 13, 2012

Blog Roundup: Spring Renewal

So, I'm in a bit of a self-improvement mode lately, and I noticed that a lot of what I'm reading this week reflects that mentality. So, here are a few simple ways to upgrade, renew and recycle this week!

This first project is actually from an older post on Maryjanes and Galoshes, but was recently featured on Stylelist and I thought it was so cute I just had to share! Check out the super simple tutorial for this no-slip bookmark!



I can think of so many ways this can be customized- and would be a great gift for all the readers in your life!

This next project was just love at first sight, for sooo many reasons. Check out this awesome upcycled magazine wreath from Addicted 2 Decorating: one of the newest blogs I'm following!



Last but definitely not least: an easy privacy solution for those of us (un)lucky enough to have a giant bathroom window:



Check out this great privacy frosting film tutorial at Young House Love!

There you have it! What other projects are u taking on this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment