Friday, April 6, 2012

It's Wedding Season!!

Well now that spring is pretty much upon us, It's about that time: wedding season! I'm feeling it more this year since a lot of my friends just recently got engaged. So I've been driving myself crazy thinking of unique gift ideas for each of them. I want something that's going to be special and memorable, but also affordable (I'm a single mom on a budget after all). Well, thanks to my good ol standbys Etsy and Pinterest, I came up with a great solution: I'm going to hand-paint them some wine glasses! It will be super simple and I can do a different design for each couple, so it will be both special and memorable. It is something they will be able to keep for years to come (especially since a few of them are going to be moving to different places after they tie the knot!)

So to get my creative juices flowing, I found a few examples being made by Etsy sellers, and I thought I would share them with you below:

image credit

image credit

image credit

I'll be sure to post pics of my own personal creations once I've finished! Also, feel free to share any ideas/variations on this project in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment