Friday, June 22, 2012

It's been 2 months?!? Really?

So... I've been neglecting my blog lately, but the good news is, I've been putting systems in place so that I can free up more time to really dive in and get more hands-on with this li'l blog of mine. =] I'm also in the process of starting an internet business so I can stay at home more and spend more time with my daughter (more on that venture later.)

I've been using what little spare time I have to do some pinning on good ol' Pinterest, so head on over there if you want to check out what I've been diggin' lately. Also, all that pinning has really got my wheels turning when it comes to new projects, so my list of blog topics is getting longer and longer by the day! And unfortunately, I've been so busy moving to my new place plus my job responsiblities plus starting up my business, I skipped completely over spring without planting a single flower! (gasp!) So, all those gardening posts I was planning for this year have been lost to time and other responsibilities. So, I will make this promise now (and hopefully won't break it later): next spring, I'm going gardening crazy to make up for it, k?

The next big piece of news, I'm moving up in the world and gettin' with the program, so to speak, by making a Yippee Pretty Facebook Fan Page! There's nothing on there at the moment, but I'm going to get crackin' on that shortly as well! If you've got some spare time, go Like the page so you don't miss out on the updates!

Until I have the time to work on a fresh post, keep an eye on my Twitter and Pinterest to keep yourselves amused! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment